Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fair Rosamund Video

There have been many scandalous rumors made about me and my behavior. Although I deny any wrongdoing, poets and writers continue to slander my image. They paint me as a villainess, a jealous witch who although beautiful was jealous of someone more beautiful. They are adept at using poetic language to mask the stench of their lies as they produce a tangled web of drama, beauty and cunning out of my rival's life.

Rosamund was her name, and although she was a 'rival' to me, as my husband's mistress, I never hated her. She was just a girl, Henry was the real culprit. I never harmed her. I was actually saddened to hear of her untimely death, for she was truly beautiful and had a long life ahead of her. So here is this tribute to her and to me, shedding light on both of our mistold stories. Enjoy the video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment